The conditions below describe the prerequisites and scope of our warranty. They do not affect your statutory rights or the obligations of your retailer and your contract with them.
We provide warranty cover for this appliance subject to the following conditions:
1. In accordance with the under-mentioned conditions, we will rectify defects affecting the appliance which are clearly attributable to material and/or manufacturing faults, provided they are reported immediately after being identified, and within 12 months of the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”).
2. We reserve the right to invalidate the warranty: –
a. If repairs or other interventions are performed by persons not authorized by us to take such action, or if our appliances are fitted with non-original spare parts, extras or accessories; or
b. In the event of physical or verbal abuse towards any member of staff.
3. Warranty provision will be free of charge and we will decide whether this will take the form of a repair or the replacement of the appliance. Small appliances or vacuum cleaners that can reasonably be transported or posted may need to be handed over or shipped to our customer service centre. All other appliances will be repaired on site. A purchase receipt must be presented in each case. Replaced parts pass into our ownership.
4. In the event of a replacement appliance being supplied, we reserve the right charge an appropriate monetary offset in respect of the period of use already enjoyed.
5. The provision of services under warranty neither extends the term of the warranty nor sets in motion a new Warranty Period. The Warranty Period for spare parts fitted ends with the expiry of the warranty on the appliance as a whole.
6. Other claims in respect of compensation for consequential loss are excluded, except where such liability is legally mandatory.
These warranty conditions apply to appliances purchased in the Ghana.